(1) BOYER, J. S. (1985) Water transport. Ann. Rev. Plant Physiol. 36: 473-516.
(2) CLOSS, R. L. (1958) The heat pulse method for measuring rate of sap flow in a plant stem. N. Z. J. Sci. 1: 281-288.
(3) COWAN, I. R. (1979) Stomatal behaviour and environment. Adv. Bot. Res. 4: 117-228.
(4) HALL, A. E. (1982) Mathematical models of plant water loss and plant water relations. In Physiological plant ecology II. Water relations and carbon assimilation (LANGE, O. L., NOBEL, P. S., OSMOND, C. B. and ZIEGLER, H., eds.). 231-261, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York.
(5) HELLKVIST, J., RICHARD, G. P. and JARVIS, P. G. (1974) Vertical gradients of water potential and tissue water relations in Sitka spruce trees measured with the pressure chamber. J. Appl. Ecol. 11: 637-668.