1) UNFPA, ICM, WHO. The State of the World’s Midwifery 2014 A Universal Pathway. A Women’s Right to Health. 2014.
2) WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, The World Bank and the United Nations Population Division. Trends in Maternal Mortality: 1990 to 2013. 2014. 9241507225.
3) Adegoke A, Utz B, Msuya SE, van den Broek N. Skilled Birth Attendants: who is who? A descriptive study of definitions and roles from nine Sub Saharan African countries. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7): e40220.
4) WHO, ICM, FIGO. Making pregnancy safer: the critical role of the skilled attendant. Geneva: World Health Organization. 2004.
5) Utz B, Siddiqui G, Adegoke A, van den Broek N. Definitions and roles of a skilled birth attendant: a mapping exercise from four South-Asian countries. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2013; 92(9): 1063-1069.