Affiliation and department：
Update date: Dec. 08, 2005
タニグチ カズミ | TANIGUCHI Kazumi
Research field (1)：
General anatomy (including histology/embryology)
Research keywords (4)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (3)：
, taste perception.
- 2001 - Expression of Taste Receptors
- Developmental studies on the lyosomal cysteine proteinases and cell death.
- Comparative morphological studies on the vertebrate olfactory organs.
Developmental studies on enzyme histochemistry of the three olfactory epithelia in the golden hamster
Ontogeny of Olfaction edited by W. Breipohl, Springer-Verlag 1986
Increasing secretion of A-type natriuretic peptide induced by annexin (]G0005[) in the primary culture of atrial cardiocytes.
(]G0010[)(]G0010[)(]G0001[) congress of the European society of cardiology(Navarro-Lopez, F. ed)Monduzzi Editose, Bologna, Italy. 1999
Phylogenic Significance of the Amphibian olfactory System.
Life Science Research Update in Animal Science 2003
Professional career (1)：
Return to Previous Page
- - 1953 The University of Tokyo Faculty of Agriculture Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences
- - 1958 The University of Tokyo Graduate School, Division of Agricultural Science Veterinary Anatomy