Homepage URL (1)：
Update date: Jan. 17, 2008
ササキ アキラ | Sasaki Akira
Research field (1)：
Atmospheric and hydrospheric science
Research keywords (1)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (1)：
- Study on Microphysical Processes of Clouds using a vertical long shaft in a mine.
Microphysical process of fogs formed in the artificial cloud experimental system. Proceedings of First International Conference on Fog and Fog Collection. 1998. -, 329-332
Microphysical process of clouds formed in the artifical cloud experimental system. Proceedings of 12th International Conference on Clouds and Precipitation. 1996. -, 286-289
Microphysical process of clouds formed in the experimental facility using a vertical long shaft in a mine. 1995
Observations of Clouds using airplanes.
Experiments on Cloud Physics using a vertical long shaft in a mine.
Professional career (1)：
- - 2001 Hokkaido University Graduate School, Division of Natural Science Earth and Planetary Sciences
- - 1995 Hokkaido University Graduate School, Division of Natural Science Geophysics
- - 1993 Hokkaido University School of Science
- - 1993 Hokkaido University Faculty of Science Geophysics
Work history (1)：
- (BLANK) (Hokkaido University)
Association Membership(s) (1)：
- 1999 - Research Assistant
Return to Previous Page
Meteorological Society of Japan