Affiliation and department：
Update date: Aug. 26, 2008
ヤマダ カツヨシ | YAMADA Katsuyoshi
Homepage URL (1)：
Research field (1)：
Research keywords (6)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (7)：
, Pigeon Stick
, Guan-di Faith
- 2000 - Study of Utopian Ideas in Northeast Asia
- 1974 - A Study of the History of the Chinese Money
- 1967 - History of Taxes and Finances in the Ch'in and Han Dynasties
- 2001 - A study of History and Environment in China and East Asia
- 1983 - A Study for the Pigeon Stick and the Policy to Treat Old People Favorably in East Asia
Date Masamune as the One-eyed Hero (Doku-gan-ryu) - An Aspect of the Reception of the Chinese Historical Facts and Institutions. Journal of International Cultural Studies. 1994. ,155-168
"Jia" and Equal Inheritance in Ancient China. NORTHEAST ASIAN STUDIES. 1998. 2. 235-262
The society of Dong-yang Prefecture and Cove'e on women in the Wu di period of Former Han. Chinese and Oriental Studies. 2007. 97. 1-19
Introduction for the studr of Utopian Thoughts in Northeast Asia in the 19~20th centuries. 2007. 11
The History of the Pigeon Stick "Jiu-zhang" and the policy of Treating Old people Favorably in East Asia. The bulletin of Oriental Researches, Tohoku University. 2005. 10. 37-96
A Study of Fiscal Revenues in the Ch'in and Han Dynasties
Utopia and the Idea of Balance in China
Comparative Study of Trade Centers in Northeast Asia
International Workshop on Global Change : View of Siberian from NOAA Satellite
Center for Northeast Asian Studies,Tohoku University 2001
Work history (4)：
- - 1968 Tohoku University Faculty of Literature
- - 1971 Tohoku University Graduate School, Division of Letters
Return to Previous Page
- 1971 - 1977 Hokkaido Educational U.(Hakodate)A.L.AP.
- 1977 - 1993 College of General Education, Tohoku U. AP. Prof.
- 1993 - 1996 The Research Institute for Japanese Culture, Faculty of Arts and Letters, Tohoku U.
- 1996 - Center for Northeast Asian Studies, Tohoku U. Prof.