Update date: Jan. 18, 2008
ヨシノ ヒロミチ | YOSHINO Hiromichi
Research field (3)：
, Boundary agriculture
Research keywords (3)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (6)：
, Conservation of Genetic Resources
- Phylogenetic Study on Taro
- Studies on the dispersal of taro via Southern China
- Role of vegeculture in food
- Studies on the change of taro cultivation from the traditional system to the commercial system
- Conservation of the taro germplasm
On the Wild or Escaped and Cultivated Species of Tribe Colocasieae in Eastern Nepal
Kang Expedition Scientific Report of Kyoto University Yalung 1975
Studies on the Phylogenetic Differentiation in Taro, ┣DBColocasia(/)-┫DB ┣DBesculenta(/)-┫DB Schott.
Phylogenetic relationship between colocasia and Alocasia based on molecular techniques. (共著)
Ethnobotany and genetic diversity of Asian taro : focus on China , IPGRI & CSHS, Beijing. 1999
Genetic assay and study of crop germplasm in and around china (2nd). (共著)
Yoshino,H.et al. Phylogenetic Relationship between Colocasia and Alocasia based on Molecular Techniques in Zhu, D.et al.[eds.] Ethnobotony and Genetic Diversity of Asian faro:Focus on China.
IPGRI Office for East Asia, Beijng 2000
Field survey in Nepal and Bhutan for collecting tribes Triticeae and Colocasieae and some millets.
Field survey in the North-western District of China for collecting tribes Triticeae and Colocasieae)
Botanical survey of the family Araceae and some cultivated plants in Nu-jiang District (Areas along the sources of the Salween), Yunnan Province, China.
Genetic and ethnobotanical survey of the family Araceae in Baoshan District, Yunnan (Aid by the Nissei Funds)
Research on the teak cultivation in Burma and its genetical improvement.
1998 - 1999
Professional career (1)：
- - 1966 Kyoto University Faculty of Agriculture
Work history (3)：
- Dr. Agr. (Kyoto University)
Return to Previous Page
- 1970 - 1972 Researcher, Kihara Inst. for Biology/Graduate student, Nat. Inst. Genetics
- 1972 - 1997 Assist. Prof., Fac. Agr., Okayama Univ.
- 1997 - Assoc. Prof., Fac. Agr., Okayama Univ.