Affiliation and department：
Update date: Feb. 07, 2011
マエムラ ショウケン | MAEMURA Shoken
Research field (1)：
Public finance/Monetary economics
Research keywords (3)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (2)：
Local Public Finance
, Public Finance
, Local Economy
- The Local Economic Development and Role of Local Public Finance.
- Local Economic Development and Role of Local Public Finance.
The Development of High Technology Industry and The Technopolis Concept. 1991. 28
The Designation of Technopolises in Japan and the Effects upon Municipal Finance. 1993. 21. 2
A Note on Fiscal Equalization. 1994. 22. 1
Local Government Finance of the Low Income Prefectures in the Low Growth Period. 1996. 24. 1
Municipal Government Finance in Okinawa Prefecture. 1998. 6
Professional career (1)：
- - 1985 University of the Ryukyus Faculty of Law and Literature
- - 1992 Meiji University Graduate School, Division of Political Economics
Work history (3)：
- Master of Economics (Meiji University)
Return to Previous Page
- 1992 - 1996 Lecturer, College of Commerce and Economics of OIU.
- 1996 - 2001 Assistant Professor, College of Commerce and Economics of OIU.
- 2001 - 2003 Professor, College of Commerce and Economics of OIU.