Update date: Jan. 21, 2020
Seikei University Center for Asian and Pacific Studies
成蹊大学 アジア太平洋研究センター, セイケイダイガク アジアタイヘイヨウケンキュウセンター
3-3-1 Kichijoji-kitamachi, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8633 Japan
Purpose of establishment：
CAPS was established.
The Center for Asian and Pacific Studies (CAPS) was established to promote academic research and communication between scholars in the Asia Pacific region.
1. Conducting research on modernization, industrialization and structural changes in the Asia-Pacific region.
2. Supporting participation of Seikei University research staff in international activities, and inviting foreign scholars to CAPS.
3. Sponsoring international symposia, conferences, and seminars for the public, students, and experts.
4. Publishing the CAPS book series, the Review of Asian and Pacific Studies, and discussion papers.
5. Collecting studies on the Asia-Pacific region to serve the needs of researchers.
Parent Organization (1)：
Return to Previous Page
- 2004: \ 24 (Million)
- 2002: \ 20 (Million)