Update date: Jan. 21, 2020
Hitotsubashi University Library
一橋大学 附属図書館, ヒトツバシダイガク フゾクトショカン
Director, ENATSU Yoshiki
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi-shi, Tokyo 186-8601 Japan
Purpose of establishment：
The history of the University Library starts in 1885, when a library was established in Tokyo Commercial School.
In September 1926 it was officially called "Attached Library".
In 1930 the university campus changed from Hitotsubashi, Kanda to Kunitachi, and a new library building was made in Kunitachi.
In 1936 a branch library was built in Kodaira Campus.
United into Kunitachi Campus in 1997 because of the university reformation.
The attached library takes charge of care and use of
Parent Organization (2)：
Return to Previous Page
the books possessed by Hitotsubashi University.