Research Resource code：5000002639
Update date：Dec. 03, 2003
Marine Field Station
The Marine Field Station (former Education and Research
Center of Marine Bio-resources) is located in front of the
Onagawa Bay, the southern part of Sanriku Ria coast of
Ocean. Field educations such as marine production
practical of marine biology, etc. are conducted for both
undergraduate and graduate students. The following
facilities are also available for researchers.
1. Research Vessel, 'SUIKOU'(19ton)
2. Woriking Ship, 'KAISEI'(outboard).
3. Open rearing ponds(5 large, 2 middle,
6 small ponds).
4. Temperature controlled mating experiment system
5. Rearing experiment system with natural lighting
6. Large FRP aquarium for observation.
Research field ：
Integrated Field Science
Return to Previous Page