Affiliation and department：
Update date: Apr. 18, 2021
モチヅキ ケイ | Mochizuki Kei
Research field (7)：
Animals: biochemistry, physiology, behavioral science
, Cognitive neuroscience
, Perceptual information processing
, Cognitive sciences
, Experimental psychology
, Neuroscience - general
Research keywords (20)：
Research theme for competitive and other funds (5)：
, Eye Movement
, Executive Function
, Prefrontal Cortex
, Prefrontal Association Cortex
, Working Memory
, Visuospatial Working Memory
, Body Recognition
, Free Will
, Decision Making
, Sensorimotor Control
, Parietal Cortex
, Experimental Psychology
, Comprehensive Brain Science Network
, Cerebral Cortex
- 2019 - 2022 Neuronal dynamics in sensorimotor cortices causing generation and dysfunction of the sense of agency. (Grant number JP19K14487)
- 2019 - 2020 Postural instabilization caused by a decreased executive function of the prefrontal cortex.
- 2019 - 2020 Behavioral pharmacology on primate model of schizophrenia induced by low-doze ketamine administration. (Grant number SR07)
- 2016 - 2018 Neuronal mechanism of sensorimotor interaction in cerebral neurons. (Grant number JP16H07354)
- 2011 - 2014 Dynamics of prefrontal neuronal circuitry in free choice behavior. (Grant number JP11J07155)
Kei Mochizuki. cgnuino: Arduino library for behavioral task controls in cognitive psychology and neuroscience. GitHub. 2020
Kei Mochizuki. Video clips for physiological practice on eye movement system. 2020
Akira Murata, Kei Mochizuki. Reaching movement. Brain science dictionary. 2019
Kei Mochizuki, Shintaro Funahashi. Neuronal mechanism of the prefrontal cortex which determines the animal's decision-making under a free choice condition. Kyoto University. 2015
Lectures and oral presentations (36)：
Action and motor diseases.
Shinkoh Igaku Shuppansha Co., Ltd. 2019 ISBN:9784880028729
Embodied-brain systems and rehabilitation sciences 2. Body recognition.
University of Tokyo Press 2018 ISBN:9784130644020
Neurophenotypes: Advancing psychiatry and neuropsychology in the "OMICS" era.
Springer US 2017 ISBN:9781461438458
Professional career (1)：
Effect of mild NMDA receptor blockage on postural control during standing and bipedal walking in Japanese macaque.
(The 98th annual meeting of the Physiological Society of Japan 2021)
Effect of voluntary action on implicit learning of time discrimination criterion in primates.
(The 43rd annual meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society 2020)
Perceptual bias for elapsed time caused by a self-initiated action in primates.
(The 97th annual meeting of the Physiological Society of Japan 2020)
Mixed representation of sensory and motor signals in primate primary somatosensory cortex.
(The 42nd annual meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society 2019)
Ongoing motor information embedded in a network dynamics of primate primary somatosensory neurons.
(The 9th Federation of the Asian and Oceanian Physiological Societies congress (The 96th annual meeting of the Physiological Society of Japan) 2019)
Work history (10)：
- Doctor of Human and Environmental Studies (Kyoto University)
- 2021/04 - 現在 Morioka Nursing School Part-time Lecturer
- 2021/04 - 現在 Iwate Medical University School of Medicine Senior Lecturer
- 2018/04 - 2021/03 Sakai Nursing School Part-time Lecturer
- 2017/04 - 2021/03 Kindai University Faculty of Medicine Research Associate
- 2016/04 - 2017/03 Kindai University Faculty of Medicine Postdoctoral Fellow
Association Membership(s) (3)：
- 2013/08 - Comprehensive Brain Science Network Poster award, Summer workshop 2013 Activity of macaque lateral prefrontal neurons determines animal's free choice behavior.
Return to Previous Page
THE PHYSIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF JAPAN
, THE JAPAN NEUROSCIENCE SOCIETY
, THE JAPAN SOCIETY FOR WORKING MEMORY